www.alfiedog.com buying guide
- Select the type of story you are interested in from the top menus or from the panel on the right. Stories by a particular author can be selected via the lower panel on the right.
- When you have chosen a story go to the ‘product options’ box below the story and select the correct file type for your ereader:
- Epub for Apple products and similar devices
- Mobi for Kindle
- Pdf if you wish to read the story on your computer screen or print it out.
- Add the item to your shopping basket using the ‘add to cart’ button. Only click this button once. Each click will add another copy of the story to your basket.
- When you have selected as many stories as you wish to purchase (by repeating the above process), select the ‘checkout’ option from the top menu.
- On the checkout page you will need to enter a valid email address, a username and a password. Then re-enter your email together with your first and last name, and tick the box to agree to our terms and conditions. Then click the purchase button.
- Payment is made through PayPal using either an existing Paypal account or by entering your debit or credit card details for a one-off transaction.
- Following payment you will automatically be returned to the Alfie Dog site. A link to your story or stories is shown in blue. Click to download.
- You can also access your download by going to the account page and selecting ‘Your Downloads’
- Once you have paid for your stories you will receive an email which also includes a link to your download.
- You may download a story a maximum of 3 times. If you have problems after that you will need to contact the Alfie Dog team on email@example.com to obtain assistance.
- If you need assistance in transferring the story to your ereader, please see our handy guides accessible from the home page or through the Bites section.